Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Broken Within - FastPencil

Broken Within - FastPencil

In memory of Brandon Lee Herbst, my brother who I lost long ago. Today is his birthday, which seems like the best day to release a book inspired by him. When I lost my brother everything went dark. My life was an internal struggle daily. Broken Within is the first of a trilogy that displays my fight, my struggles and my journey. Many of my friends and family only saw pieces of me, but Broken Within begins a tale that expresses the pain and depression I struggled with. Back then I wanted to die too, I hated my existence and found no worth in myself. As you read Broken Within you will walk with Selene and find her battle relate able, if you have battled temptation, betrayl and depression. A spiritual war at its best where Selene rejects her soul into the abyss of her mind, where Abaddon the destroyer lurks, and God grips onto her heart. Broken Within is deep, it's dark and it's just the beginning....

No comments:

Post a Comment